12.02.2019

Music Video Storyboard

Hey you guys!
 Today is where I'l be posting my storyboard for my music video. The first scene I'll take is where I'll start out lip singing in front of the camera to the song. I'll have a backdrop and I'll wear a nice dress an eye catching color that'll contribute to the lighting of design of the music video. This scene includes a series of friendly faces I plan to include in this music video. The first take is me playing basketball with my brother. To contribute with what I have going on in this scene I'll have him pretend to trip and fall, and then, I'll go ahead and lend him helping hand. Another scene is where I'll display a variety of different races and cultures using my friends. Because I want to represent people coming from all different types of backgrounds and ethnicity. 
Box 1
In the first box of my drawn story board there's a picture of me in front of a backdrop coming in as a solo singing the intro the song. The camera will tilt upwards to starting at my feet and moving up until it reaches my face. This will be the first angle of this scene, I planned this scene to be taken at several different angles. Though this scene switches to a different scene which is in a different location.

Box 2
The next scene is a video of friends holding up a poster sending out a message to the world. There will be several scenes such as this one with different posters and different people.

Box 3
The next location of this scene is at a basketball court featuring this time my brother.  First a pan shot of court to display the location. In this scene he and I are at a friendly game of basket ball. Then, during the game I trip and fall afterwards helps me up. This is action of positive vibes. Then he carries me on his back this matches a lyric to the song. The angle of the camera will be a  medium close-up, wide shot, and long shot. Movements  include a 

Box 4
The fourth box includes my friends running across the grass. This is taken to show the action of happiness. When editing this will be done in slow motion. This will be in a wide shot.

Box 5
The fifth box switches back to the scene where I'm singing in front of the camera. This time this is taken at a different angle.

Box 6
This switches back to the basketball scene with my brother. This scene will be cut into parts when edited throughout the music video. With different sets of angles and movements.

Box 7
This box includes another poster being displayed. held by two people the camera will pan to the left to show this time.

Box 8
The scene is where friends are gathered around the table socializing. This will be taken at a high angle. Then, a close of their faces individually. Then, I plan for them to hold hands and walk  in a circle and  I'll move the camera around in the center of the circle towards the opposite direction.

Box 9
This scene I decided to change.  Me and my sister will do a little choreography to the song. This also includes a different set of angles and choreography.

Box 10
Switching back to the scene where I sing in front of the camera.

Box 11 
Switching back to the basketball scene where this time displaying me being carried on my brother's back. Long shot, medium close up, and tracking shot.

Box 12
Two posters now being displayed, and an end card at the end saying "spread love".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filming Blog: NO FILMING TOOK PLACE

Hi Blog!   Unfortunately filming couldn't happen the past week, there were a couple of events that took place during this time. I'...