10.08.2019

Introduction

Hiyyeee! I'm Deedi and welcome to the new blog I'm starting for my AICE Media Studies class. Although no one out in the world will honestly ever read this blog excepts who actually needs to for the sake of my grade 🙃, I'm going to be dedicated to making this blog the most interesting and exciting it has yet to be. A huge contradiction to my life because my life isn't the most interesting.

Let's start by introducing myself to the unknown audience, so some might say I'm a very gullible person. I like to listen to musicals, kpop and the r&b genres of music. I'm an artsy person and very tiny 4'8 to be exact. I love the school I go to and all of my friends that support me. One thing I dislike is setting myself up for failure. Its very disappointing when I do and realizing all I'm capable of doing, I'll get angry at myself when I don't full potential into something.

I'm actually pretty excited to start this blog because I honestly never have done something like this before and I tend to get excited whenever I'm experiencing new things. Along all of my blogs I hope you guys will get to know me better. I'm going to try my best and be dedicated to being successful in this class. Thanks for reading.
Luv, Dee

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Filming Blog: NO FILMING TOOK PLACE

Hi Blog!   Unfortunately filming couldn't happen the past week, there were a couple of events that took place during this time. I'...