2.20.2020

Filming Blog: Scenes Occurring With Main Actor

Hey, Blog!

I'm excited to announce that we have officially started filming for our movie opening! Which is so exciting, especially for me being the main actor. Though is was a bit difficult due to lack of preparation, but that is completely out of our responsibility. After school, around 2;45ish one of my group members Hailey, had her sister carpool us to out first filming location which was Haileys room at her parents house. Hailey's sister had two of our others friends to drop off first before we could get to filming at her place.
 When we arrived to her place my other group mate Emma and I were greeted well by her parents. Hailey showed us her room. and fixed it up for it to correlate to the mis-en-scene for our first shoot.
After, we finished setting up the camera went over our lines, and what we need to do. Although, in my opinion it's not exactly how I envision filming to go and the setting to be. I was very unprepared, because our group as a whole didn't really discuss dialogue, and we didn't come up with a correct mis-en-scene to correlate with our story line. In result as the lead actress I had to improvise everything, my outfit, the dialogue.
We made enough time for two record the first scenes. I pretended I was on the phone with Hailey as the character that I was pacing back in forth in the room. We took multiple takes of that scene. Then we got different angles of me get on the bed and scrolling through social media on a laptop. Next, we took a take of me heading out the house to meet up with friends at the park. I think filming went successfully, we enjoyed acting out and improvising our lines. It mostly sounded cringe, it was lots of fun and I can't wait to film again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filming Blog: NO FILMING TOOK PLACE

Hi Blog!   Unfortunately filming couldn't happen the past week, there were a couple of events that took place during this time. I'...