12.10.2019

Editing My Music Video

Hey you lovely people!
Today, I finally get to edit my music video. Which I'll be using different types of effects, trimming a lot. Picking between all the takes and choosing the perfect one to use. And adding aesthetic to my music video which be the most fun for me contributing to the mis en scene. The first thing I do to get started is trim the song for be a duration of a minute and 15 seconds. Once that's done I lock that part when editing that doesn't get messed up. After I look over the footage and figure out the order I want them to be for the video. I took my time and reviewed each of the takes and dropped off the ones I could use.  Next, was where I had to make cuts and have the video flow into one another so it would be less choppy and each clip flows into each other. I removed all the sound from the original footage and used the song as a replacement so their is no part of the video without sound.
 Then, I moved on to lighting which I began to edit throughout in each clip to keep it consistent. I have mainly bright lighting which contributes to the theme of a happy, merry, joyful, cheerful atmosphere. I would go back and replay the the video each time to ensure my edits or make some adjustments that were necessary. I moved on to the effects in the music video and everything I wanted to add in terms of transitions, clip art, and anything I want to contribute to the scene. [TO BE CONTINUE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filming Blog: NO FILMING TOOK PLACE

Hi Blog!   Unfortunately filming couldn't happen the past week, there were a couple of events that took place during this time. I'...