11.20.2019

Planning Our Music Video

Hi, It's Deedi your favorite blogger! I'm back with another one.
Today I'm planning the music video I'm creating. Let's start off with the date and how I plan to get everything done. 
First off, I need to get in contact with all of my friends and everyone I want included in this video. Letting them know when I need them and asking when they'll be available. This should be done by tonight and the latest tomorrow morning which makes the deadline for this • 11/20/2019 •
Next, I'll choose and prepare all the props I plan on using for this music video. For props I'll be creating a couple of posters to include with lots of inspiring motivational messages. Those I'll have done by the end of day Thursday, • 11/21/2019 •
After, that's all finalised I need to choose the locations and based on the storyboard that I'll be creating. Which will also be done by Thursday, • 11/21/2019 •
My storyboard and plan for the music video will be done by this week Friday • 11/22/2019 • 
Which also on Friday as well is where'd I'd begin filming after school. So Friday Morning I'd where I'd check out my camera for the rest of the day/weekend.

Locations
The locations I'll  be using fort this music video are:

  • The front of my home & backyard
  • Nearby Park
  • Campus Grounds

Health & Safety
To ensure my health & safety I'll have my phone with me at all costs. To ensure the health and safety of everyone being filmed in this music video, I will make sure they all have some sort of contact to anyone in case of any sort of emergency.

Props
The props for this music video include;

  • Basketball
  • Posters of Empowerment
  • Plants


Costumes

  •  A fancy costume for myself as my solo clop, for the aesthetic of it all.
  • Casual Everyday Costumes

Schedule
The planning goes into more detail on my personal set of notes which will add on to this blog after I update it in a few days. See you on the next one guys. Bye!!
Love, Dee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filming Blog: NO FILMING TOOK PLACE

Hi Blog!   Unfortunately filming couldn't happen the past week, there were a couple of events that took place during this time. I'...