11.06.2019

Filming Blog

Hi, Blog!!
  So last class, we were filming for the NIKE commercial project we've talked about last blog. At the beginning of class we gather all our tech including the camera and tripod. We changed into our clothing and got our props signed our borrow items and the each of us my partner Tay and I received filming passes. After, Tay and I walked to the track where we would filmed our first scene. Before we filmed anything though we figured out how to work the tech, we turned on our camera and set up the tripod. Tay and I reviewed the storyboard, which was the draft for how we planned to film commercial  and discuss what we were going to be filming and how. We picked our filming spot and I went first as the subject to be filmed. I was posed 'started and ready to run',  I crouched down and my hands were on the floor in a starting position. Tay had the camera and did a tilt going up and down my position and she did a countdown to 3 for when I should start running and I was off but as I was told I was running a little faster than I needed to. We took about 3-4 takes of that same scene than, it was Tay's turn and we took a couple of takes of her doing the exact same thing.
  After we were finished our tilt, low angle, and slightly a tracking shot than we were able to move onto our next scene. This time Tay and I were both running and we took a long shot of us running towards the camera and past it and about 4-5 takes. The camera kept falling and going into a high angle. Though the camera didn't fall off the tripod, it kept tilting downwards pointing the lens up towards the sky but we figured out how to keep it steady. Tay and I had the idea to use a bit of choreography into our commercial because NIKE had dance wear such as bras, leggings, footwear etc. so, we thought why not have a little fun with it? We used a choreography of one of our favorite KPOP songs called "Loving Till It Hurts" by ---. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filming Blog: NO FILMING TOOK PLACE

Hi Blog!   Unfortunately filming couldn't happen the past week, there were a couple of events that took place during this time. I'...